Step2bed XL step stool is specifically made for the bedside to help you get in and out of bed safely.
- Reinforced Steel Base: Built from heavy-duty steel and weighing only 22 lbs., the base or floor of the Step2Bed XL can hold up to 800 lbs of weight.
- Safe and Secure: The strong, perpendicular steel grab bars of the Step2Bed XL make it easy to climb in and out of bed. The handrail comes complete with a soft foam padding for a secure grip. The Velcro straps and anti-slip rubber feet reduce the chance of slipping. The perpendicular grab bars are interchangeable so the step2bed can go on either side of the bed. The taller grab bar goes towards the headboard of the bed.
- Motion Activated LED Light: The smart LED light installed in the Step2Bed XL automatically detects human movement within 10 feet and lights up your way as you get in or out of your bed.
- Height Adjustments: You can customize the height of the XL bed step stool by as much as 2.5″ to 7.5″. So, whether you have a high bed or a low one, the Step2Bed XL is fit for all.
- Ease of Use: It is very easy to assemble and install the XL bed step stool on either side of your bed. The Step2Bed XL can be used by seniors, specially-abled people, or people who suffer from hip or knee injury. It is also suitable for people who have undergone surgery and recovering from one.
- Acts as a Bed Safety Rail for Seniors: With a capacity to hold 800 lbs., the Step2Bed XL can be used as a sturdy bed safety rail for seniors. While standard bed rails in the market are designed to block the entrance to the bed, the Step2Bed XL creates a pathway of entry into the bed while providing a step that shortens the distance from the bed to the floor. In addition, the tall grab bar offers stability and support to seniors, keeping them safe in bed and reducing the risk of falls.