The Protekt® 500 with (VGPT)™ Visco Gel Polymer Technology is a revolutionary support surface that provides unprecedented pressure redistribution, rapid heat dissipation, and vast increases in breathability compared to traditional foam.
• Reduces occurrence of pressure sores by channeling heat away from the body significantly faster than traditional foam, virtually eliminating perspiration.
• Superior pressure redistribution is delivered by providing more support and less cradling at higher level of compression, redistributing pressure over a large surface area eliminating static fatigue.
• Protects vulnerable heel area with a 30 degree slope redistribution pressure to the entire leg and away from the heel.
• PTSS Rail System provides additional support for easy patient transfer and edge of bed sitting.
• Stretch nylon top cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear/friction surface that is anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and fluid resistant.
• Bottom Cover: Triple laminate vinyl; fluid resistant; anti-microbial/anti-bacterial; fire retardant.
• Fire sleeve meets Federal Fire Code 16 CFR part 1633.
• Weight capacity: 450 lbs
• Core: 15 year Non-Prorated
• Cover: 2 year Non-Prorated
Available in two widths:
• 36″ x 80″ x 6″
• 42″ x 80″ x 6″October 30, 2023 11:00 am