- • A superior bandaging system for optimum compression and absorbency in the management of venous leg ulcers and related conditions.
- • Composed of four bandages that work together, providing effective sustained compression for up to seven days when applied as directed.
- • Layer One, a non-woven padding, is composed of a blend of synthetic materials that absorbs wound exudate. This highly comfortable layer primarily provides protection to bony prominences.
- • Layer Two is a crepe bandage which anchors and smooths the padding layer while absorbing exudate.
- • Layer Three is a light compression bandage that conforms to any contour while providing about one-half the compression of the system.
- • Layer Four is a cohesive bandage that sticks to itself and secures the bandages without tape for week-long compression.